Saturday, November 15, 2008

ALOT

ALOT HAS BEEN HAPPENING LATELY SINCE MY LAST BLOG. SOME GOOD SOME BAD. ENJOY MY LIFE IN PICS.

kat and i went to the zoo. a hearty brekky first. kats choice.

joeys choice. i think mines better

it was an amazing place, im hooked on animals now.

hmph. i like this guy. so lazy etc

tall.... they were pretty rad

bad ass, no one is messing with this guy

i wanted to see these guys.

hey whats up. i loved these guys

melbourne cup day was a public holiday in melbourne. aaron relaxing

picking his next victim

the out door area was my idea. not bad if i dont say so myself

food. yum

this is one of my closest friends max, who is lucky to be alive. he was hit by a van skateboarding and it ran him over, some very stressfull days was that weekend. im glad ur still here my dear friend.

not good. i have a very gruesome pic of max with the bandages off and just a whole in his head the size of a mars bar. i planned on posting it but even i honestly think it will make some ppl sick. not that many people even see this thing

tyre marks

these shorts may be dangerous on a moto bike, but these 2 dollar knee and shin pads will hold my skin on my body im sure.. bloody idiot.

drained a pool the other week to skate, pete representing canada..

max was there shooting some photos,

i should have got tattood here, then got something pierced, and finished it off with a beer? kind of a not good combonation i think

a funny looking lady at a bus stop. she looks like raiden from mortal kombat!


a warning to all.. remember them train fines you forgot to pay, or speeding fines that you though "went away". well they dont, take my word for it. not driving to work that day

tatto finished. amazing work as usual mr tattoo tim.

went to a hockey ball with my girlfriend. her name is kat

these were made a few years back. hell yeah my eyes on a shirt. i really have to see the movie.

my new room, complete with nie blue words all around my room from my new housemate tim.. thanks for nothing

some cool dogs i saw whilst moving

magazines anyone. prior took all these off my hands. thankyou kind sir.

the old place, moving does really really suck.


UNTILL NEXT TIME. SEE YA WHEN YOURE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME

1 comment:

Max said...

Thanks for looking after me Joey! The pic you didn't post is the best one!